Collecting Information About You
Categories and Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: IP address, passwords and other security information for authentication and access, and cookie identifiers;
- Financial Information: credit card, debit card and bank account information you’ve used in a transaction with us;
- Data and documents you provide as part of your orders
Categories of Use
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Transactional Purposes: We use your contact information, financial information, and commercial information to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send your order;
- Communicate with you about your order(s)
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes: We may use your contact information information to:
- Inform you of our new products, services and offers;
- Run contests, promotions and sweepstakes,
- Provide you with other information from and about IMailTracking, LLC
- Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website;
- Handle your services requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our websites and apps
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, financial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect your personal information through this Site or otherwise when you choose to provide such information in-person, over the phone or otherwise. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number and expiration date (for online bill payment and purchases).
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name, address, phone number or email address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
We do not collect information about you from third parties.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to IMailTracking, LLC, or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
Opting Out Of Communications; Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive communications from us, please let us know. In the U.S., you can call us at 858-375-5875 or email us at iMail_Info@iMailTracking.com. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way.
We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA Rights”). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with IMailTracking, LLC.
CCPA Rights Requests
You can request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
To submit a request to delete, please call us at 858-375-5875 or email us at iMail_Info@iMailTracking.com. In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide at least three of the following pieces of your information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and last transaction. We will match this information to the information on our systems.
For an online request to delete, we will also send you a second verification to confirm that you want your information to be deleted. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf.
We Do Not Sell Personal Information
We do not “sell” (as sell is defined in CCPA) personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA Rights and we will not deny you goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide you with a lesser quality of goods or services if you exercise any of your CCPA Rights.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites, and you do so at your own risk.
We urge you to keep any password that you establish with us in a safe place and not to divulge it to anyone. We also encourage you to use a unique or different password for our websites. Also remember to log off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps, although we are not committing to do so except as required by law. By using the Site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Site. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Site. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
If you have any questions, complaints, or concerns, please call us at 858-375-5875 or email us at iMail_Info@iMailTracking.com.
Copyright 2020 IMailTracking, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
iMailTracking, LLC © and Mail That Matters! © are trademarks of IMailTracking, LLC.
All of the Content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by IMailTracking, LLC. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited. You may download, print and store selected portions of the Content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content within the terms of our service agreement. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. IMailTracking, LLC. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the Content.
© 2020 iMailTracking, LLC All Rights Reserved