Getting started with iMailTracking is easy!
Whether it’s an in-house mail process pulling you away from your firm’s core function, or a mail vendor that’s a headache to manage, we get it! Every one of our clients WERE in your shoes.
Call or Email us and we can answer all of your questions. We have immediate solutions available, along with integration options. We are committed to the best strategy for YOUR business!
- David Dutcher has worked in the legal-support industry since 2005. He joined the iMailTracking team in 2012 and is part of the investor group that took over operations in 2015.
- David brings a wealth of customer service, sales and marketing experience to iMailTracking and is a proud supporter of the Arizona Trustees Association, ALFN, and the United Trustees Association where he is serving as the 2019-2020 President.
- David graduated from U.C. Hastings College of the Law in 1988 and has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a management specialty.
- He lives in Poway, California, where he enjoys the sunny weather by hiking and sailing with his wife, Stephanie, and his two children, Lincoln and Paisley.
- Dave Neal has been with iMailTracking since 2004. In this capacity he is responsible for generating new business and providing dedicated, exceptional sales and service support to new and existing clients.
- Dave is an active member of the United Trustees Association and Arizona Trustees Association.
- Graduating from Cal State Bakersfield in 2004, Dave received a bachelor’s degree in both Accounting and Management Information Systems.
While at Cal State Bakersfield, he competed for the school’s Division 1 wrestling program.
- Currently he resides in Walpole, Massachusetts with his wife Amanda and three children Maddie, Dakota and Hudson.
THE REST OF OUR DEDICATED TEAM
- Craig Aron joined the Business Development department in October of 2017.
- Prior to joining the team, Craig spent 18 years working with law firms in asset liquidation and bankruptcy trustee administration. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law with his juris doctorate in 2015.
- Craig works with foreclosure law firms and specializes in supporting home owner associations and management companies. In 2019, he was promoted to Director of Business Development – Western States.
- Craig is married and has two boys, Langston and Colson. In his free time, Craig is a sports junkie who enjoys playing beach volleyball and watching movies.
- Holly Baya joined the iMailTracking business development team in April 2019. She brings over 15 years of experience in business development and client relations, supporting vendors and law firms.
- She has also worked in technical implementations, onboarding and training, as well as spending almost a decade in servicing, with a specialty in bankruptcy.
- Her professional background gives her a unique ‘big picture’ perspective, allowing her to proactively identify and respond to our client’s needs.
HOA Production, Service and Support
- Trevor started at iMailTracking in Business Development, in 2017. Since then he has developed iMailTracking’s Concierge Service for our Homeowners Association and Property Management clients.
- He is an Educated Business partner with the trade organization CAI, and is always looking for new opportunities to provide new solutions and problem solve for our clients. He now oversees HOA customer support, HOA mail production, and custom printing.
- Born and raised in San Diego, Trevor graduated from Horizon Christian Academy, and continued to the business world after going to San Diego Mesa College. In his free time he likes to go fishing, play on his Billiards team, and sing his heart out at karaoke!
Mail Operations Manager
- Edwardo Silva joined the mail production team in September 2008. As the Mail Operations Supervisor, Edwardo is responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail processes. He makes sure iMailTracking meets the high standards of quality and integrity our clients expect.
- Edwardo has earned the Mailpiece Design Professional certificate presented by the Mail Systems Management Association.
- Edwardo graduated from San Diego Christian College in 2014 and received a bachelor’s degree in Christian Ministries. He currently serves as the Hispanic Ministry Pastor at Lake Murray Community Church. Edwardo lives in Spring Valley with his wife Gloria and his three children, Isabel, Elijah, and Dahlia.
Mail Services Lead
- Kaddi joined the iMailTracking team in May 2017. On top of providing superb customer service, she oversees the return mail department and assists with daily mail production. She’s your go to contact if you’re looking for affidavits/declarations and billing support invoices.
- Kaddi was born in the Philippines and moved to the Unites States when she was 4. She grew up in Los Angeles, and graduated from Los Angeles High School—Go Romans! She has 10 years’ experience in customer service and management with companies like Jamba Juice and Service by Air Logistics.
- Kaddi, her husband Franklin, and her son Devin lived in Chula Vista, CA for 3 years and now reside in the Sunshine State of Florida!
- Kaddi loves to cook and enjoys arts and crafts, but her favorite hobby is creating lasting memories with her family.
- Wyatt Allen began as a part-time team member in November 2018. Since then he has become our full-time Return Mail Team Lead as well as helping manage daily mail production.
- He is a Notary Public and assists clients who operate in jurisdictions that require notarized proofs of mailing.
- Wyatt grew up in the Central Valley town of Turlock, California but later moved to San Diego to pursue an education in Visual Arts: Multimedia.
- Outside of work, he is often found playing table-top games with close friends, composing and performing music, and experiencing the beauty of the outdoors.
- Charlie joined the iMailTracking team in August 2019. She assists daily with both outgoing and incoming mail processes.
- With over 20 years customer service experience and 10 years as an insurance underwriter she is very focused on accuracy and helps insure iMailTracking’s high standards of service and quality.
- Charlie was born and raised in sunny San Diego, CA. She has a variety of hobbies including painting, jewelry making, fire dancing and baking tasty goodies for the office!
We earn your business everyday
Woo hoo – thank you for being awesome! Major props to Joseph for getting these very important mailings out for me today even though I was a few minutes past the cutoff. This is why I love working with iMailTracking!!!
North Star Trustee, LLC
The iMail team has been collaborative and accommodating to our multi-state specific needs. Top notch customer service and custom reporting make the partnership a no brainer.
Jeremy S. Lipford
Korde & Associates
It is an absolute pleasure to work with all of you!! You really know customer service – we like that!!
Kelli J. Espinoza
Peak Foreclosure Services, Inc.
iMailTracking has streamlined mailing procedures. This service has been invaluable to my company, I cannot say enough about how easy the process is and how nice the people are. The service is top notch and the customer service is excellent.
Trilogy Community Management
Best money we spend. I can’t believe how much time it’s saving us!
Jauregui & Lindsey, LLC
Your team ALWAYS comes through for me, ALWAYS!!!! YEAH, I LOVE OUR MAILING VENDOR!!!
Allied Trustee Services
From implementation through utilization, we are very satisfied with the level of support and service received from iMail. We’ve also seen a significant increase in efficiencies within our mailing processes overall, allowing the mailing staff to focus on other tasks and aid other departments with their workload.
Schiller, Knapp, Lefkowitz & Hertzel